Looking for a healthy treat? Here’s your chance! The hard Turrón of Alicante without added sugar is a traditional Spanish delicacy made with whole almonds and honey. She is originally from the region of Alicante, located in the province of Alicante, Spain.
- No added sugars : This Turron is suitable for diabetics.
Turron with designation of origin and protected by the Regulatory Council of Jijona.
Maria Simona’s sugar-free hard turron is made according to the traditional recipe.
We only use top quality Spanish ingredients.
- Net weight : 200 gr
- Shelf life : 9 months minimum.
- Keep it fresh ! Once opened, store in a cool, dry, dark and odour-free place, either in its original packaging or wrapped in foil or film and then in an airtight container. It is a common mistake to keep nougat in the fridge, which only spoils its organoleptic properties as well as its aroma and texture.
- Ingredients : Roasted almonds 60%, sweeteners (maltitol syrup and sorbitol syrup), wafer coating (potato starch and sunflower oil), egg white and sweetener (acesulfame K).
- May contain traces of peanuts, hazelnuts and sesame.
- Excessive consumption can have laxative effects.
- Contains natural sugars.
Learn more :
Find all our preparation tips on Maria Simona’s website.
Feel free to visit our blog to discover all our delicious recipes.
Finally, for the starter, why not let yourself be tempted by the delicious Foies Gras Relais Gourmet ?