If you are looking for a healthy treat, here’s your chance ! The Turron of Jijona is a traditional Spanish delicacy made with ground almonds and honey. It is originally from the region of Jijona, located in the province of Alicante, Spain.
- 0% added sugars : This Turron is suitable for people with diabetes.
- Net weight : 200gr
- Shelf life of the soft Turron of Jijona : 9 months minimum.
- Keep it fresh ! Once opened, store in a cool, dry, dark and odour-free place, either in its original packaging or wrapped in foil or film and then in an airtight container. It is a common mistake to keep nougat in the fridge, which only spoils its organoleptic properties as well as its aroma and texture.
- Ingredients : Roasted almonds 64%, sweeteners (maltitol syrup and sorbitol syrup), emulsifier (E-471), egg white and sweetener (acesulfame K).
- May contain traces of peanuts, hazelnuts and sesame.
- Excessive consumption can have laxative effects.
- Contains natural sugars.
Learn more :
Find all our preparation tips on Maria Simona’s website.
Feel free to visit our blog to discover all our delicious recipes.
And for the starter, why not let yourself be tempted by the delicious Foies Gras Relais Gourmet ?