The benefits of turrones ingredients
The Spanish turron has almonds and honey among its main components. Each of these foods has multiple health benefits. Turron also benefits from this. Below, we describe the respective properties of these ingredients.
Some nougats do not include nuts, like our Nougat with peanuts. However, the authentic Spanish nougat makes a large place with almonds. These nuts are beneficial for all ages. In the nougat, they offer various advantages:
- Almonds are a source of vitamin E. It is an antioxidant that also strengthens our immune system.
- They help reduce cholesterol levels.
- They are rich in fiber, unsaturated fat and protein. Perfect for a diet.
- They contain magnesium, a rare mineral in our daily diet. It supports several functions of the body.
- They help regulate the sugar level in the body. Our Maria Simona sugar-free turron
a delicious option for diabetics.
Conclusion: our nougats with real Spanish almonds can provide beneficial nutrients, even if the nougat is considered a delicacy. To be consumed in moderation.
Honey has always been known for its medicinal properties. It appears on rock paintings dating back 10,000 years, and the Eastern empires cited it in recipes dating back to 1500 BC.
In the range of Maria Simona’s turróns, we have developed Spanish nougats without sugar while preserving an authentic taste. Our classic turrons include authentic Spanish honey. Here are some of the benefits of this timeless food:
- It has been used to treat sore throats, thanks to its antibacterial properties.. It has indeed antibacterial properties.
- It is an effective antioxidant, which helps protect our heart and immune system.
- It is a probiotic and can help with digestive problems.
- It has many medicinal uses, such as helping to heal and moisturize hair.
You can enjoy a part of this history by savoring it with our traditional Nougat Maria Simona, made with real Spanish honey.