Today we bring you a delicious and easy-to-make recipe to bake some Turrón de Jijona Muffins!
200 g Maria Simona Jijona Turrón
250 g flour
100 g sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
180 ml milk
80 ml vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and place paper liners in a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently until well incorporated.
- Crumble the Maria Simona Turrón and add to the batter.
- Mix gently to distribute the Turrón throughout the dough.
- Fill the muffin cases two-thirds full with the batter.
- If you like, sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top of each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the tin for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy these delicious Turrón Maria Simona’s muffins any time of day! Don’t hesitate to visit our shop and share your ideas with us!
And for starters, why not try our delicious Relais Gourmet Foies Gras?