Expiry date : december 2023
Turron Crema de Almendras without added sugars
Enjoy Spanish nougat with no added sugar, but just as delicious!
It’s possible to enjoy turron with no added sugar! This Turron Crema de Almendras without added sugars is a traditional Spanish confection made from ground almonds and honey, and comes from the Jijona region in the province of Alicante, Spain. It is a delicious Spanish speciality that is enjoyed at festive times and throughout the year.
- No added sugar: this Turron is suitable for people with diabetes.
- Maria Simona’s sugar-free Turron is made according to the traditional recipe.
- We only use top quality Spanish ingredients.
- Net weight: 200gr
- Shelf life Turron Crema de Almendras : 9 months minimum.
- Once opened, store in a cool, dry, dark place away from light and moisture, either in its original packaging or wrapped in aluminium foil or film and then in an airtight tin. We often make the mistake of keeping nougat in the fridge, which only alters its organoleptic properties as well as its flavour and texture.
- Ingredients : Roasted almonds 64%, sweeteners (maltitol syrup and sorbitol syrup), emulsifier (E-471), egg white and sweetener (acesulfame K).
- May contain traces of peanuts, hazelnuts and sesame.
- Excessive consumption may have laxative effects.
- Contains natural sugars.
To find out more :
Find all our preparation tips on the Maria Simona website.
Don’t hesitate to visit our blog to discover all our delicious recipes.
And for starters, why not try our delicious Relais Gourmet Foies Gras?