Feeling a little hungry? Try our recipe for parfait with Turron and red fruits !
- 200 g turrón ( soft turrón from Jijona Maria Simona or hard turrón of Alicante Maria Simona, whichever you prefer), cut into small pieces
- 250 ml full-fat cream
- 2 egg whites
- 50 g powdered sugar
- Red fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.) for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves for decoration (optional)
Preparation of the Turrón Parfait
Preparing the turrón mixture :
- In a blender or using a mortar and pestle, reduce the turrón pieces to a smooth paste. You can leave a few small pieces to add texture to the parfait.
Preparing the creamy base :
- In a bowl, beat the cream until it forms soft peaks. Leave it.
Preparing the egg whites :
- In another clean, dry bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff. When they begin to foam, gradually add the powdered sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form.
Dessert blend :
- Gently fold the turrón mixture into the whipped cream until smooth.
- Next, fold in the egg whites gently to keep the mixture light.
- Divide the mixture between individual glasses or cups.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours, or ideally overnight, to allow the parfait to set and the flavors to blend.
Before serving, garnish each glass with fresh red fruit and a few mint leaves for decoration!
And for starter, why not let yourself be tempted by the delicious Foies Gras Relais Gourmet ?